SEO or Search Engine Optimization is one among Digital Marketing Techniques adopted by companies to showcase their business pages which consist of products or services in the top search results of search Engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo many more.
How SEO Works?
Let us take an example assume you are a customer and you want to book a hotel so you may go to google and you may enter a keyword called Hotels in India or hotels in Hyderabad, now Google may display few pages in google and as we: ie customers are lazy so we may click only the top 5 or 6 search results . the Role of SEO Expert is to push their particular hotel website to the top in google is nothing but SEO, in short taking a website to the top in search engines is SEO.
Sharing is Caring
Reviews Of Digital Nest
(4.6/5 based on 277 reviews) | Read reviews
Search Engine Optimization(SEO) Course Highlights
We go beyond Training !!
SEO Course Structure
curriculum designed by subject matter experts in digital marketing!
- Decoding the Present Website
- Understanding the web positions
- Identifying the Issues Present in the website
- How to buy a Domain
- Guidelines and checklist before starting a business or buying a domain
- How to Host a Site
- Practically hosting site in the class
- WordPress Website Creation
- Blog creation
- Menu bar creation
- What is Search Engine Optimization?
- History of Search engines?
- How is SEO important in digital marketing?
- How is search engine Optimization (SEO) important for companies?
- How can search engines impact the brand and sales of a company?
- How does search engine algorithm work?
- Components of search engines?
- Different types of search engines?
- Operators used in SEO
- Algorithms in SEO
- Updates of SEO
- Adding a Site and Verification Process
- Geographic Settings
- URL Parameters
- Site Links
- Crawl Errors / Stats
- Google Fetch
- Blocking the Crawler and blocked pages
- Search Analytics
- Links to Site / Internal Links
- Remove URLS from index
- HTML Suggestions
- Content Keywords
- Importance of keywords in seo
- Analysis of keywords for a particular company
- Research on keywords
- Different types of keywords
- Analysis of keywords using google adwords
- Competitor analysis
- Fitting right keywords to the project
- Understanding the Business
- Understanding the Business Pages
- How is on page optimization important in SEO
- Web layout structure
- Codes used in website
- Design factors and guidelines
- Differences between dynamic and static sites?
- Domain name optimization
- File name and folder name and URL optimization
- Title tag optimization
- Meta tags optimization
- How to write meta description
- Meta robots
- Header optimization
- Footer optimization
- Anchor link optimization
- Content writing for seo
- Site maps submission
- Image optimization
- URL optimization
- Dynamic site optimization techniques:
- WordPress SEO
- Introduction to off page optimization
- Factors affecting offsite optimization
- Importance of offsite optimization
- Current scenario of search engine optimization
- On page optimization versus off page optimization
- How to build links?
- Type of linking methods
- Link checking tools
- Directory submissions
- Social book marking in SEO
- Posting classifieds
- Importance of integration of blog to gain SEO
- Local listing
- Importance of social buttons and social media in SEO
- Press release submission in seo
- Hidden Content
- Keyword Stuffing
- Doorway pages
- Sneaky Redirects
- SEO Reporting Tools
- SEO Diagnosis Chart
- SEO proposal to the Clients
- SEO Report card generation
- SEO Review
- Designing the SEO Strategy
- Understanding the Business Pages
- Understanding the Competitors
- Implementing SEO
- Generating SEO Reports
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Training Schedule
7am to 9pm , 9 batches, 3 Centers at your Flexible Timings with E-learning & online options
|7AM to 9am (IST) (Mon-Fri)|
11AM to 1PM (IST) (Mon-Fri)
7PM to 9PM (IST) (Mon-Fri)
*IST:: Indian Standard Time
Location: Madhapur & Ameerpet
|10AM to 2PM (IST)|
Saturday & Sunday
|8am to 12pm (IST)|
12pm to 3pm (IST)
3pm to 6pm (IST)
6pm to 9pm (IST)
10pm to 1pm (IST)
Saturday & Sunday
|7am to 9am (IST) (Mon-Fri)|
5am to 7am(IST) (Mon-Fri)
2pm to 4pm(IST)
7pm to 9pm (IST) (Mon-Fri)
|*IST = Indian Standard Time|
How E-Learning Works?
We have recorded videos of the trainer . This videos were recorded while taking the class. We kept in mind that student should feel the classroom environment while training. we request you to take a trail session. if you are satisfied you can take up the course.
For trail session and more information you can contact digital nest sales team on +91-8088998664or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer special Training for Companies we first understand the company, its services and we will diagnose the present marketing practices and then we prepare a customized curriculum that suits to the needs of that particular company.
For Corporate training you can Reach our Sales Team at +91-8088998664 or you can also write to us at email@example.com
For B School Training you can Reach our Sales Team at +91-8088998664 or you can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ's In SEO Training Program
we know what you want & we can deliver what you need
Our Trainees Hail From !!
Students ,Working Professionals & business Owners From Various Start ups and MNC's
Sharing is Caring!