Digital marketing holds huge promise for MBA/ BBA students and they are snapping up roles with a new wave of marketing firms. MBAs have greater potential for jobs in new marketing trends. Technology continues to drive business in the 21st century, and mastery of digital marketing operations and techniques is a prerequisite for success. And therefore, MBA’s should start thinking Digital and below are detailed justification why we think an MBA/BBA should pursue Digital Marketing Training Program:
1.Easy to Learn
Being 100% non-technical course, digital marketing can be easily grasped and trained on. The only pre-requisite to pursue Digital Marketing is that one needs to be internet savvy. It adds a lot more science and analytics to marketing, which is why an MBA / BBA can, undoubtedly, execute the methodology. There is no pre-requisite to pursue Digital Marketing Course as this course is more to do with your interest.
2. Equivalent to Mini MBA
An MBA degree has not remained enough to get a job, for marketing has changed a lot in last few years but your MBA course curriculum hasn’t much and that there lies a gap between industry relevant skills and education. Digital Marketing is the future of Marketing as we know it. Read More
If you are computer Saavy and an internet Addict By learning Digital Marketing You can Start your own Company or you can work as freelancer by Optimising the websites or promoting products on Social media . And you can Also Start a Blog and make money through Advts . There are options too you can launch a website like coupon dunia and make money by affiliate marketing by selling coupons of sites like amazon flipkart,myntra etc
4.Demand and Supply Gap
Digital marketing is a proven recession proof marketing strategy as compared to other traditional marketing tools. There are wide positions in the job market that you can fit into once you are trained. Current Scenario of this industry is such that due to diversification Read More
5. Adds weightage to resume
Digital Marketing skills are in rigorous demand. In more traditional careers like advertising you’d have to wait for a coveted internship or graduate placement to open up so you can gain experience and create your own portfolio Read More
6. Growth Rate
According to a recent study by the experts, it has come across that digital marketing will generate 1.5 lakh jobs in the year 2016. The HR experts have analysed that digital marketing space is likely to generate this huge number of jobs within a couple of years and give a boost to the business. Read More
7. Stand ahead in the Competition
Companies need professionals who can help them in developing their business, increase their leads, sales and profits and looking at the current marketing scenario you can’t accomplish that with the old style of marketing or say the traditional marketing.Read More
Source: Times Of India
Learning Digital Marketing is far more affordable than any other professional course and the good news is that you get to receive return on your investment into this program as you can attain better job prospects or convert your skills into a business idea.Read More
Earning a certificate shows initiative and drive. In addition, a professional certificate establishes that you have demonstrated certain knowledge and skills – an advantage over those who simply claim to have them. Google too certifies you in their Adwords Segment if you successfully complete their step by step online exams.
10. Future Ready
The digital era Is here to stay and consumers have become smarter than ever, they are accomplishing multiple tasks on various digital devices including shopping as well. And to reach them marketers need to go digital As well. Read More
- Introduction to management
- Departments present in an organization
- Explanation about:
- Human resource management
- Finance management
- Production management
- Finance management
- Supply chain management
- Inventory management
- Retail management
- Marketing management
- Advertising sales and promotion
- New department(digital marketing)
- Digital marketing where is it used? how are each and every departments using digital marketing ?
- What is digital marketing?
- How is it different from traditional marketing?
- ROI between Digital and traditional marketing?
- Discussion on E-Commerce
- Discussion on new trends and current scenario of the world?
- Digital marketing a boon or a Bane ?
- How can digital marketing be a tool of success for companies?
- Video on importance of digital marketing
- Analysis of recent info graphics released by companies about digital marketing?
- How did digital marketing help the small companies and top inc
- Categorization of digital marketing for the business
- Diagnosis of the present website and business.
- Swot analysis of business, present website and media or promotion plan.
- Setting up vision,mission,and goals of digital marketing
- What is a website
- Types of websites?
- Layout of websites
- Website registration
- Hosting the website practically in the class
- Integrating the website either static or dynamic
- Introduction to search engines
- How search engines works ?
- Google WebMaster Tool (Search Console)
- Google Algorithms and Updates (penalities)
- Business Analysis
- keyword analysis
- Web position Analysis
- Comepetition Analysis
- On page optimization techniques
- Off page Optimization techniques
- Server Side Optimization
- Black Hat SEO Techniques
- Report Generation
- Implementation of SEO on a live project
- SEO Tools
- SEO Report card layout and Diagnosis Chart Creation
For more details of this module please Click Here
- Introduction to social Media Marketing
- Advanced Facebook Marketing
- WordPress blog creation
- Twitter marketing
- Linkedin Marketing
- Google plus marketing
- Pin Interest
- Social Media Analytical Tools
For more details about this module click here
- How Email Marketing Works?
- Types of mails
- What to write
- how to write
- when to send
- Tools used in Email Marketing
- how to measure
- What is opt in what is double optin
- list creation
- List Management
- Auto responders
- Email marketing report generation and its Metrics
- What is Affiliate marketing
- Components of Affiliate Marketing
- How Affiliate Marketing Works
- How to become a merchant
- How to become a Publisher
- Costing techniques
- Product Allocation
- Affiliate marketing types
- Affiliate marketing tools
- Google Adsense account set up
- Mobile Marketing techniques
- Mobile marketing tools
- How to promote APPs
- How to promote on APPs
- Types of Content marketing practises in Digital marketing
- How to implement Content marketing
- How to measure content marketing
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Different types of analytical Tools
- Report generation
- Conversion tracking setup
- Importance of ORM in Digital Marketing
- ORM tools and Techiniques
- implementing all the digital marketing practises on a project
- connecting one module to the other module
- rotating the customer
- conversion tracking set up
- How to use Digital Marketing to get Good Customer Acquisition
- Customer Retention techniques in Digital Marketing
- Modules involved in rotating the customer and transforming a stranger into customer , and customer into a marketeer !
- SMS Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing Automation Tools
- Importance of automation tools
- Ad Design Concepts
- Ad designing Tools
|10am to 2pm (IST) Saturday |
10am to 2 pm (IST) Sunday
Location : Punjagutta
|7am to 9am (IST) (Mon-Fri)|
7pm to 9pm (IST) (Mon-Fri)
Location: Madhapur & Ameerpet
|*IST = Indian Standard Time|
|8am to 12pm (IST) |
12pm to 3pm (IST)
3pm to 6pm (IST)
6pm to 9pm (IST)
10pm to 1pm (IST)
Saturday & Sunday
|7am to 9am (IST) (Mon-Fri)|
5am to 7am(IST) (Mon-Fri)
2pm to 4pm(IST)
7pm to 9pm (IST) (Mon-Fri)
|*IST = Indian Standard Time|
Timings : 9 AM to 9 PM
In house Video Learning At Madhapur Center , Along with doubt Clarification Session .
Trainer availability : 9 AM to 9 PM
How video Learning Works : You have to walkin to Madhapur Center , and we will give you practise assignments, you have to learn through videos and solve the exercises and if you had any doubts trainers would be available from 9am to 9pm for clarify your doubts
For Learning Digital Marketing Course through Videos Contact us at 9030455841
Frequently Asked Questions on Digital Marketing Course
Digital Marketing or Internet Marketing is marketing which is done using internet as medium. There are many techniques involved in doing online marketing and we train all the modules viz. SEO, SEM, SMO, E-mail marketing, ORM & Google Analytics.
Any one who ever is Computer savvy can learn this SEO Course it is not limited to ant particular age group as such
- Content Writers
- Web designers
- Web developers
- Internet Addicts
- UI/UX professionals
- House wives
- Marketing and Branding Professionals
- Startup/ Business Owners
There are no pre-requisites attached to digital marketing training. But, to attain a full time employment in this field, one must be a graduate (in any stream). There is no technical knowledge required as digital marketing training is not fully technical and thus, does not require any programming knowledge.
- Certificate from Digital Nest After Completion of Digital Marketing Course
- 7 Google Adwords Certifications
- Google Analytics certification
YES ! we do provide 100% Placement Assistance for the trained professionals in SEO we have a website ( job portal ) www.digitalmob.in which is exclusively designed to help Digital Nest Trainees to grab the Job Opportunities
YES you Can ! For the students who are pursuing computer Sciences / MBA/ BBA/ Mass comm /Journalism courses . You can use this as an internship / Project we will help you out in providing you theProject template and you can also opt in for our internship Program . Selected Students an also get Internships at Digital Nest
We have both LiveInstructor Led Classroom and Online Training Sessions in SEO you can opt for any one in SEO
I want to share my experience with you all about Digital Nest, I have attended their digital marketing course recently and it was awesome feeling. The learning experience was very good and Sandeep was extremely talented and got in-depth knowledge and got complete grip on the subject.
Thank you very much Sandeep for the great support from you & Digital Nest,.I sincerely appreciate the efforts taken by you towards every individual and is worth it .The course content is well planned and explained indetail,and this has helped me to understand the vast scope in digital marketing.
Digital Marketing Course.I blindly recommend Digital Nest.What I love,is the way Mr.Sandeep explores you to many aspects of current market scenario in online marketing,as well as he makes you understand how to optimally utilise this platform in making money for entrepreneurs…and job seekers.we will find many institutes or trainers for learning this course…but you may not find a trainer like Mr. Sandeep ,who makes us understand,how to implement the learnings in your business or job…Thanks Sandeep.
Digital Nest is a great place to learn about digital marketing. Sandeep Santhosham is a trainer par excellence. He starts off mapping the ever expanding world of digital marketing, deep dives into critical components & finally steps back to reveal the bigger picture!
It’s a very comprehensive course for both students as well as business people like me. Sandeep is very magnanimous in sharing his knowledge & I feel the fee is peanuts for the experience you get here.
I strongly recommend Digital Nest for learning Digital Marketing Course. You will learn lot more things about business and marketing. Mr. Sandeep Santosh will not stop chasing you until you learn the subject. I am very much thankful to him and he made me to see the internet from different angle. His business tricks were mind blowing. The training was best organized an made enjoyable also. All the Best to Digital Nest Team!!!
There are very few digital marketing institutes in India who provide real time class room training. Digital nest is one of them . and no doubt its one of the best and really helped us a lot through out the course to learn tidbits of digital marketing programme. After a lot of research I joined digital nest and all I can say in one word is ” awesome”
digital nest is the best institutes to learn understand internet marketing , Mr Sandip has pioneered a unique way of combining pratical and theory , which is very interesting .The concepts were very clearly explained , and his commitment to teaching his students is honest and sincere .The institute should be called digiexplosion .cause u get a explosion of info and knowledge .digital nest is just a reflection of mr sandeep’s humble character. Super coaching !!!!
People Join Digital Nest to get a job as digital marketer,…but due course their mind goes from job to Entrepreneurship …..That is the Power of Digital Nest…..Thanks To the Trainer Sandeep…
Sowmya Sree Chilkuri
Basically, I’ve searched for many institutes for Digital Marketing Course. I visited many to take up the course but finally landed up in Ameerpet searching for “DIGITAL NEST”. Frankly, there was no banner or hoarding not even a board outside the venue. I was surprised! But now I can say, I was right trusting the institute. I can say this is the Best Institute for Digital Marketing and complete credit goes to Mr. Sandeep Reddy. Thank you so much.