Python is an open-source, interpreter-based, general-purpose and object-oriented programming language. There are many reasons that can justify the need for learning Python programming language, especially if you have just entered into the world of programming. It starts with a very basic and easy step i.e. setting up the Python Environment Setup by downloading and installing Python. Let us first discuss its uses:
Python can be used in several domains.
- Web & Internet development
Python gives an opportunity to develop websites as creatively as other languages offer, with the help of its standard library which supports several internet protocols.
- Scientific & numeric
Python is often used as part of scientific & numeric computing
- Education sector
With the gaining popularity of this language, teaching as become a major sector. Python course training in Hyderabad is an example of a highly proficient teaching system where efforts are put in to inculcate in-depth knowledge about the subject, both at an introductory & advanced level.
- Desktop Graphics User Interface
Creating GUIs for desktop is another area of expertise for Python.
- Software development
Python is many times used as a support language for software programmers to build, control & manage, test and perform other actions on the code.
Python is a programming language that is virtually a stepping stone for entering into other programming languages & frameworks. This language works perfectly for people who are new to the programming world.
Python is one of the most widely used languages at present. Both big and small companies are relying upon Python for their work. Some of the big names are Google, Instagram, Pinterest, Yahoo, Disney, IBM, Nokia, Raspberry Pi, DIY lover’s dream and many others who are using Python. Since a lot of big companies are relying upon Python, it is a great opportunity for the developers to learn Python and get placed in the dream companies with the best packages.
Let us discuss the advantages of learning python programming language:
- Python is extremely simple to learn and easy to read
- Beginners can easily pick up the programming pace
- Speedily developing prototypes is something which Python can only offer
- It facilitates data mining, automation and working on big data since it is a general-purpose language
- Python permits a better programming environment as compared to other high-level languages.
- Python can be applied to all the major working sectors
- With the support of extensive libraries and frameworks, Python simplifies the development process to a great extent
- With its global presence, a huge community base has been developed which makes it very easy for exchanging doubts and solutions
- Updates and enhancements in Python is an on-going task in which user experiences better functionalities in each version.
- Python can open millions of door for all the job seekers
Python foresees itself as a sustainable programming language and looking at the immense interest in developers and hiring companies, Python will certainly go a long way. There are many programming languages with their own cons but Python has really outperformed in the past years.